If you’re an independent professional, Leawood and Overland Park are amazing places to live and work. Our cities are consistently ranked one of the best places in America for self-employed workers, young professionals, and small business owners. So it’s no big surprise that co-working spaces have become the next big thing in Leawood and the rest of the Kansas City metro area.
Like Leawood & Overland Park themselves, co-working spaces can be the perfect place to build a thriving career. Members of shared work spaces are more focused, more productive, and more satisfied with their careers. In fact, professionals in co working spaces report thriving at levels so much higher than office workers that researchers have struggled to explain the success of these spaces.
Leawood & Overland Park Professionals Thrive in Coworking Spaces
Curious why shared work spaces are such great places to work? No one’s more qualified to answer that question than the team at Office Evolution® Overland Park. Our local coworking space is home to a thriving community of office workers, freelancers, start-up owners, and other professionals. We see the advantages of shared work spaces in action every day — advantages like:
- Productivity. Shared workspaces give professionals the ideal space to optimize their productivity. Our workspaces are specially designed to optimize focus and performance, offering a refuge from distractions and interruptions. This shields workers from productivity obstacles that crop up when working from home, from a traditional office, or from the corner coffee shop.
- Autonomy. In a coworking space, you have total control over your work-life. With the ability to choose your own schedule, priorities, and routine, you can work the way you’ve always wanted. Just as important, you’ll have 24/7 access to a workspace away from home — crucial if you want to maintain personal and professional boundaries.
- Community. One of the key benefits to a shared workspace is the professional community it provides. Work-from-home professionals can avoid the isolation of their home office, and office workers can get away from workplace dress codes and office politics. The diversity and fluidity of shared work environments also makes them great places to network and make new connections.
- Innovation. Open layouts, fluid spaces, and diverse professional communities make shared work environments perfect for collaboration and innovation. Different skill sets and perspectives are constantly coming into contact, sparking teamwork and out-of-the-box thinking. These spaces work so well as collaborative workspaces that many employers are now modeling their own offices after shared workplaces.
- Resources. One of the drawbacks to working at home is a lack of resources and infrastructure. A shared workspace membership gives professionals access to these resources. At Office Evolution Overland Park, the perks of membership include access to key office equipment, free coffee and tea, staffed reception services, and discounts on meeting rooms and day office work space for rent.
Want to experience these benefits for yourself? Check out the special deals tab on the website for a free day in the shared work space. Located on College Boulevard, we offer the ideal shared workspace for professionals who work and live in Overland Park, Leawood, Olathe, or Lenexa.
Learn more about coworking at Office Evolution Overland Park by calling 913-417-2022 today!