If you’re a self-employed professional or a small business owner, time is money. When you are working, you can’t always afford to stop to take calls—and missed connections translate into loss of income. Services including virtual receptionist plans are an ideal phone management solution for local freelancers and small businesses.
A virtual receptionist can be an incredibly budget-friendly investment for your business. What’s more, a virtual receptionist can give you the support you need to streamline your phone communications and free up time for higher-priority tasks.
Here’s a closer look at five key benefits of live answering services:
What to Expect with a Virtual Receptionist
1. Fewer Missed Connections. Experts say that roughly 7 in 10 callers will hang up on a voicemail before leaving a message. As a freelancer or a small business owner, this is an easy way to lose out on valuable leads. A call answering service solves this problem, offering 24/7 live answering for your business.
2. Improved Customer Service. Research shows that businesses have stronger customer service track records when live agents handle incoming phone calls. With a call answering service, all incoming phone calls to your business will be handled by friendly live agents, all of whom possess strong customer service skillsets.
3. Fewer Mid-Task Disruptions. While multitasking has its benefits, most tasks require long periods of uninterrupted focus. To reduce unwanted disruptions, consider getting a virtual receptionist plan from Office Evolution Overland Park that includes call screening services. This way, you can block interruptions from unwanted sources, like telemarketers, and have more control over your availability.
4. Virtual Office Functionality. Cloud computing, smartphones, and ultraportable laptops have given modern professionals an unprecedented level of freedom. Instead of operating your business from a brick-and-mortar location, it’s now possible to work from a virtual office. At Office Evolution Overland Park, our virtual answering service is an ideal fit for virtual office operations.
5. Affordable Call Management. According to US News & World Report, the median salary for a receptionist is nearly $28,000. That’s a pricey investment for any small business. A virtual receptionist plan at Office Evolution Overland Park, on the other hand, can cost as little as $149 per month. That’s less than 5% what a typical receptionist would cost once you factor in HR expenses.
Call Office Evolution Overland Park today at 913-417-2022 for detailed information on virtual receptionist plans, packages and pricing.